- Download the TOOLBAR and set SwagBucks as your default search engine. I earn between 10 and 30 SwagBucks most days searching.
- Invite your friends join Swagbucks and get matching SwagBucks for the first 1000 they earn searching.
- Check the Swidget (over to the right) for the location of special freebie "SwagCodes". You can usually find one of these a day. They are generally posted sometime between 6 and 10PM EST. Once posted, they are good anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours usually.
- If you are going to buy something online - check to see if the store you are using is part of their affilliate system. If they are and you purchase through the SwagBucks website, then you get2 SwagBucks for every $1 you spend. I order office supplies online already. Now I get SwagBucks when I do it.
- Try some of the Special Offers if they are of interest to you. I wouldn't suggest doing the downloads as some people have reported adware and what not, but alot of the Free Trials are pretty good IMO. We are enjoying 2 weeks of Blockbuster at home right now. That was worth 750 SwagBucks or so.
- ***New*** you can now earn SwagBucks everyday by slicking through the no-obligation special offers. Just click through them all and you will get some bucks added to your account.
Signed up with Swagbucks and want to know how to make the most out of it? Here are some tips that I have implemented and been very successful with. During the first two weeks of this month I have earned over $30 in Amazon Gift Cards. I cashed out $35 worth in January.