Thursday, November 19, 2009

Winter Coats

With it finally getting cold here, we just pulled out the winter jackets. Both of my kids sleeves came up to damn near their elbows! I was able to find Mar Dub a coat at a resale shop for $12, but haven't been able to find anything for Chris in my price range (AKA - broke).

Well, my prayers have been answered... Old Navy will have their Frost Free Jackets on sale Black Friday for $15. Yes, it could be a beating, but here is my advice. Go buy the coat you want now. Friday when the craziness dies down you can take your receipt in to the store and they will do a price adjustment and refund the difference. They also are going to be having adult jeans on sale for $15 if you need any of those.

Mom - if you still need cheap blankets they will have Fleece Blankets for $5 on Saturday after Thanksgiving too.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I can relate to the coats not fitting and there being no money in the bank account. Boy, can I relate. But, I make it a policy never, ever, ever to go anywhere on Black Friday. Ever! Too many crazy people competing and fighting and cutting eachother off and totally forgetting that this is supposed to be a season of good will and the joy of the holidays. However, your Old Navy idea is a pretty good one, I must admit. This could be the year I relax my Black Friday rule. We'll see...Good luck out there. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm all for getting the coats early and taking the receipt back! i hate shopping on black friday! it's downright scary!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be a wimp. Talk to me!