Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Works For Me Wednesday - Free Item Coupons

I never pass up a Coupon for a FREE anything - even if it is something I will probably never use. Why?

One of my favorite stores has 2 free item coupons each week. They might be good for free milk, juice, bacon, eggs, chicken or other great stuff. Only catch is you have to make a $10 additional purchase.

I like to use free item coupons I find online in order to meet those minimum purchase requirements. Right now I have a coupon for free Excedrin up to $5.99. I don't use Excedrin, but I will "buy" it so my required minimum purchase becomes $4 instead of $10 to get the other good stuff I have store coupons for.

Don't worry, I never waste my Free stuff. I always find someone who will use it or donate it.

4 comments:

  1. you are so brilliant with all the great deals you get. and very nice for giving away the things you don't use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my store would take free item coupons, but they don't. Great for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish our stores put out free item coupons, but they never do. You reminded me I need to use my excedrin coupon too.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be a wimp. Talk to me!