- Friend's mom has glaucoma surgery a few weeks ago.
- Friend's mom enjoys wearing Lee Press on Nails.
- Glue for Press on Nails comes in a bottle similar enough in shape for a blind 80 year old to get confused and think it is eye drops.
- Blind 80 year old doesn't discover it's not eye drops until she has glued BOTH eyelids shut.
- Blind 80 year old solicits boyfriend's assistance unglueing eyelids with nail polish remover.
Apparently she can still "see" and no emergency medical assistance was actually required. If it was ever in doubt, I am pretty sure I will never wear Lee Press on Nails again. I could never get them on straight when I was a kid anyway. I'm pretty sure Big Chocolate would refuse to participate in the unglueing of the eyelids. I might try the finger nail polish remover myself, but I doubt it. I think I'm too big of a chicken.