Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Christmas Carol that Keeps on Giving

I think this has to be my favorite Christmas Carol of all times.

God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
Let Nothing You Dismay
Remember Christ Our Savior
Was Born Upon This Day
To Save Us All From Satan's Power
When We Have Gone Astray


Oh Tidings Of Comfort And Joy
Comfort And Joy
Oh Tidings Of Comfort And Joy


Yes, it's a Christmas song and people will look at you crazy if they hear you singing it to yourself in July, but ya know what? I still do.

Let me reconsider here. Anything anyone hears me singing is going to make them look at me crazy because I take the Making a Joyful Noise aproach rather than worrying about little details like keeping the tune, beat etc.

This is my every thing's gonna be OK song. Well this and Three Little Birds.

Can you tell I have been stressed out lately???

1 comment:

  1. relax, relax, relax! Big Chocolate needs to work his magic!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be a wimp. Talk to me!