Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Most Important Meal Of The Day

I had the yummiest breakfast the last two days. It's healthy to boot. I had Apple Baked Oatmeal. It had 1/4 cup of dried oats, 3/4 cup of apples, and 1.5 ounces of dairy product.

So I lie, I ate Apple Crumb Cobbler for breakfast the last 2 days. It did have all of the above ingredients. It's just that the dairy product happened to be butter and there was some brown sugar and flour involved too.

I'm kind of disappointed in myself. I did miss the perfect opportunity to add extra dairy and protein by topping it with a scoop of ice cream.

2 comments:

  1. You are too funny! Sounds like a perfect breakfast to me! Especially with that extra dairy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh.....I love apple cobbler for breakfast. Or leftover pumpkin pie. Or Christmas cookies. Or just coffee with lots of whipped cream. (That's dairy and protein, right?) You go girl!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be a wimp. Talk to me!