Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Swag Bucks meets Groupon oh my.

Swagbucks and Groupon sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G. First comes love, then comes marriage. Then comes a Swag-Groupie in a baby carriage.

If you don't know how much I love Swagbucks, you haven't ever read my blog before. If you have never used Groupon, you don't know what you are missing. If you would like to earn swagbucks for your groupon purchases, keep reading.

If you go to Swagbucks special offers section and select TrialPay's Local Deals, it will have a link that will give you 160 swagbucks for taking advantage of that day's Groupon.

I got 160 Swagbucks for buying a $10 gift certificate to Pacuigo for $5 Sunday and another 160 Swagbucks for spending $10 on a $25 gift certificate to Banana Leaf.

I am in Value Whore heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a wimp. Talk to me!