Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me

It's been a great day so far. I had breakfast in bed. Mar-Dub got up early and brought me a Diet Dr. Pepper. When I got hungry, I had to get off my ass and get my own Frosted Flakes, but I ate them in bed damn it.

I hopped on the scale this morning and it lied to me! That bad boy posted up 141 instead of the usual 145. I'll have to thank my husband for rolling it back. When it racks up higher tomorrow, I'll remind myself that muscle weighs more than fat, so I must be going in the right direction.

The library emailed me and told me that my copy of the new Janet Evanovich book came in today. I picked it up and took the kids to the pool for a couple of hours so I could read.

In watching the MJ coverage today, I heard the phrase, "Quiet as its kept" twice. I love that expression. I may be the only white person in the history of ever to use that one. I'm probably the only white person that has Ghostface Killah on her Ipod, so I'm not sure what that's worth.

I heard Sarah Palin explain that she wouldn't have to deal with all of the ethics investigations if she were President because she would have "The Department of Law" to protect her.

I don't have to cook dinner. I'm guessing we will be eating leftovers and I'll still have to clean the kitchen before it is all said and done, but I am focusing on the positive.

1 comment:

  1. I love Janet Evanovich, too! I keep thinking that the movie would be great with Sandra Bullock as Stefanie, Queen Latifa as Lula, Cloris Leachman as Grandma Mazur. I can see Michael Clark Dunkin(?) as Tank (He's the gury who was in the Long Green Mile) I haven't got Morelli and Ranger picked yet, but now that I've seen Dubilicious, he might make an awesome Ranger--has he ever thought about acting? Got any ideas for Morelli and Ranger?

    ReplyDelete

Don't be a wimp. Talk to me!