Thursday, February 18, 2010

Things I Love Thursday: Bible on CD


As I may have mentioned before, I am reading the Bible in 90 Days. I should adjust that and say covering the whole Bible in 90 Days. I have started supplementing my reading with the Bible on CD.

It has been a great tool to catch up when I am behind. I feel like I get more out of "reading" it this way, but I am a very auditory learner. The added bonus is that you can listen while you drive.

I will say that it does take longer to listen than it does to read though again the fact that I can drive or fold laundry while listening more than makes up for this.

Hopefully this doesn't mean I'm reading the Bible Half-Assed.






6 comments:

  1. Listening to the Bible is one of my favorite things! My MIL gave me a dramatized version for Christmas that I think my kiddo will love when he gets a bit older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to listen to books on tape and the bible would be wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh..great idea! Be nice in the car...the radio and kid's CDs get old fast :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. But isn't that the way you do most things? (I'm relying on what I've read here since last summer!) lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh! i may have to order this. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea. I'm always complaining about my commute, time to do something (productive) about it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be a wimp. Talk to me!