Friday, June 5, 2009

Cheezie Freebie

My favorite Property Manager in the whole world gave me this Freebie. Me thinks she's trying to make me Fat(ter).

KENNY SAYS "THANK YOU"for a terrific first six months! Come in anytime during June 2009 and enjoy an order of Cheese Fries on us! We've revamped our Cheese Fries...You've gotta see 'em and eat 'em to believe 'em!

SECRET PASSWORDS TO GET THE FREE FRIES? "I LOVE KENNY'S"

This is Kenny's Burger House at Legacy and 121. I highly recommend the mushroom burger with brie. If you are feeling guilty about all of the free food lately you can go with the Greek Salad with Salmon. It is to die for! Also Kenny is cool, so you can order the stuffed jalapenos, stuffed mushrooms and ribs by the piece even though it doesn't say that on the menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a wimp. Talk to me!