Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Free Rayovac Batteries

Target has 2 packs of Rayovac Batteries in their $1 section right now. On Ebay you can buy and I have bought $1 off any package of Rayovac Battery coupons. You get 20 coupons for $1.99 with free shipping. I think there were 9 more sets of 20 coupons when I was done buying mine.

Make sure you use them before they start marking the $1 section stuff down, because Target is iffy about reducing the value of coupons to selling price. Also use 4 or 5 at a time when you are buying other stuff you need, because Target does reserve the right to limit the number of coupons you can redeem at a time.

This is how I "buy" batteries, and we go through a lot of batteries in this house. I haven't paid for them in well over a year.

6/18 - You guys bought out all of her coupons. If you scroll down on the closed sale, you will see where there are other listings with the same coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a wimp. Talk to me!