Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's all a matter of perspective

Today was quite the productive day. I managed to get our business and personal taxes done.

Now I could look at this as something I was behind on, but the fact of the matter was I filed an extension on both of them so really I am about 2 1/2 months early now. That sounds better.

The good news was I got them done early. The bad news was I couldn't find a couple of things I needed for our personal taxes so it took for freakin' ever to get everything done.

Moral of the story is next year I am paying an accountant.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you on being early. I am a horrible procrastinator. If I have 12 months to do something, I still wait until the night before to do it. Why do I do that to myself?!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be a wimp. Talk to me!