Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cooking for Credit

Big Chocolate says I never cook. The problem isn't that I never cook. It's that his happy ass is never home to eat when I cook. Tonight for dinner I made "Pizza Chicken" known in the real world as Chicken Parmigiana.

I came home from work to cook dinner while Big Chocolate stopped for Happy Hour Drinks. The kids and I have now eaten and cleaned the kitchen. When he gets home the food is going to have to be reheated which will officially make it "Left Overs".

Of course this means I don't get credit for cooking dinner tonight. Oh well. It was super yummy.

2 comments:

  1. I asked my hubby what he was cooking for dinner tonight. A little while later he was seated on the couch shuffling through a bunch of papers. When I asked what he was doing, he held up takeout menus from area reataurants and said, 'I'm planning what !'m cooking for dinner.' He ended up "cooking" a steak and cheese sub with mushrooms for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so wrong. If you cooked and his butt wasn't in his chair to eat it with everybody else, you totally get credit!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be a wimp. Talk to me!